Monday, May 27, 2013

A New Beginning on an Old Theme

In India with my new best friend!

Hello interwebz! I'm finally doing it. At the urging of my friends and an inkling by me, I'm starting a blog. Specifically about my travels. Less specifically about the random adventures of my life. I imagine that while I'm traveling, I will post mainly about those experiences, but in the mean time, I'll talk about old trips, good memories, current plannings and any other topic as the fancy strikes.

For my first post, I reckon I should introduce myself. My name is Kelsey, I just turned 30 and traveling is one of my greatest passions. I've been to 20 countries outside the US, 8 on my own, and 19 states. Most recently I spent three and a half weeks traveling to India for a wedding. It was amazing. I also love photography and will post many pictures I've taken along the way. My other interests include reading, cooking, sports and gardening. There's a pretty good chance I'll bring these up every now and again. Sorry. Not really. It's my blog and I can talk about whatever I want.

I guess I'll keep this first post short since no one really cares about me. Bring on the travel stories already! Ok, ok! I hear you (Not really. No one is reading this. Because obviously I would hear you if there was). The best place to start is 2 years ago in a metro station in Madrid....

No comments:

Post a Comment