Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014!

Today is the last day of work for 2014. My last run, last party and last blog post for the year. Last year at then end of the year, I wrote down all the things that had made 2013 better than not. This year I wrote them down as the year progressed, so I wouldn't forget. I think it's a wonderful reminder of all the good things that happened. I also love to make goals for the year ahead, so I have something to work for and look forward to. Some are pretty generic, things everyone puts on their New Year's Resolutions, and some are definitely unique to me. So with that, here's all the things that made my 2014 great and everything I'm trying to accomplish for 2015!
    My 2014
  • The Seahawks winning the Super Bowl!!
  • Thailand & Cambodia - Such beautiful countries and a wonderful trip.
  • Cooking classes - through work and in Thailand. I love learning how to make tasty meals!
  • George Strait's Cowboy Rides Away Tour
  • Team USA and the World Cup
  • My vegetable garden - learning how to grow them and being able to eat my hard work
  • The Only Way Is Essex
  • The Sounders winning the Supporters Shield!!
  • Losing 1/3 of my goal weight loss (10.2 lbs so far)
  • Running over 100 miles
  • The Real World - seasons 24-29...great drama to watch while working

  • Climb Mt Kilimanjaro
  • Cook dinner more often than not
    • Use real foods
    • Go shopping weekly
  • Continue saving for an emergency
    • $10,000 by end of 2015
    • Stop spending money on unnecessary stuff.
  • Continue losing weight: 20lbs
    • Maintain a food journal
    • Exercising 3 days/week, minimum
  • Blog once/week
  • Get a new job
  • Read twice as much as 2014: ~35 books
  • Run 200 miles
So happy New Year everyone! I hope you have a great 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment